At Read Deal Africa Enterprises, we have a combined experience of over 15 years in the FMCG food and beverages sector with a speciality in the wholesale importation and exportation, purchase movement and sale of well known supermarket products including: biscuits & confectionaries, soft drinks, consumables (i.e duracell batteries) and well known supermarket brands in the detergents and homecare sector (i.e persil washing powder and kleenex tissues).
We keep up to date with all EU regulations regarding management of major brands such as P&G and MASTERFOODS.
We ensure that our clients benefit from our experience at all steps of the procurement process and management of the supply chain.
- Scottish butcher brand Simon Howie rebrands core product rangeThe new design will launch this month and will highlight the brand’s Scottish heritage and ’brand truths’... Read more »
- Dr Oetker unveils first Great British Bake Off ads - videoThe campaign, which features three talking cake characters, will be the first TV ads shown alongside the show ... Read more »
- Brits cutting back on grocery spend as Brexit squeeze hitsThree in 10 have switched to cheaper grocery brands to combat effects of inflation, a new survey has found... Read more »
- P&G takes Edgewell to court over alleged patent infringementThe case focuses on Edgewell’s three-bladed private label razor cartridge... Read more »
- Waitrose redesigns sandwich wrappers to be more easily recyclableFrom August, Waitrose sandwich packaging will feature a peelable tab that can easily remove the plastic film... Read more »
- Groceries Code quiz looks to address supplier knowledge gapOne in four UK suppliers were either unaware of GSCOP or had a poor understanding of the code…... Read more »
- British shoppers increasingly choosing home-grown brandsSeven of top 10 brands chosen by consumers most often are British, shows Kantar Worldpanel’s 2017 Brand Footprint... Read more »
- Young Foodies creates online community for grocery disruptor brandsThe members-only portal aims to connect food entrepreneurs with like-minded individuals to help tackle day-to-day challenges... Read more »
- Musgrave looks to raise profile with new brand identityRebrand celebrates launch of the business 140 years ago... Read more »
- Boycott report shows long-term effect of negative publicityThe report shows that of those who stopped using a brand, three-quarters (67%) still boycott it... Read more »