At Read Deal Africa Enterprises, we have a combined experience of over 15 years in the FMCG food and beverages sector with a speciality in the wholesale importation and exportation, purchase movement and sale of well known supermarket products including: biscuits & confectionaries, soft drinks, consumables (i.e duracell batteries) and well known supermarket brands in the detergents and homecare sector (i.e persil washing powder and kleenex tissues).
We keep up to date with all EU regulations regarding management of major brands such as P&G and MASTERFOODS.
We ensure that our clients benefit from our experience at all steps of the procurement process and management of the supply chain.
- Finnebrogue launches nitrite-free range of bacon and hamNaked Bacon, which cuts out the ingredient associated with cancer, will launch on 10 January... Read more »
- Tesco declares saltire support after social media blunderThe customer service team mistakenly said the Scottish flags were being removed from packs north of the border... Read more »
- GSK to screen videos on MySupermarket product pagesThe design has been created in partnership with Nielsen Brandbank,…... Read more »
- Amazon doubles number of brands available via Dash buttonsThe most popular Dash button brand is Finish, followed by Tassimo, Ariel and Duracell…... Read more »
- Trolley posters 'deliver 15% sales boost for brands'The study by Capture and IRI also looked at the impact of PoS and in-store sampling... Read more »
- Scottish butcher brand Simon Howie rebrands core product rangeThe new design will launch this month and will highlight the brand’s Scottish heritage and ’brand truths’... Read more »
- Dr Oetker unveils first Great British Bake Off ads - videoThe campaign, which features three talking cake characters, will be the first TV ads shown alongside the show ... Read more »
- Brits cutting back on grocery spend as Brexit squeeze hitsThree in 10 have switched to cheaper grocery brands to combat effects of inflation, a new survey has found... Read more »
- P&G takes Edgewell to court over alleged patent infringementThe case focuses on Edgewell’s three-bladed private label razor cartridge... Read more »
- Waitrose redesigns sandwich wrappers to be more easily recyclableFrom August, Waitrose sandwich packaging will feature a peelable tab that can easily remove the plastic film... Read more »